The Disability Trust - After School & Vacation Care in Peterborough
The Disability Trust - After School & Vacation Care in Peterborough is an Out of School Hours Care Service in Warilla.
Is your child at this service? Make this your homepage and the service's contact details will always be only a click away!
- (Edit / Remove) (Feature this Centre) NAME
- The Disability Trust - After School & Vacation Care in Peterborough
- SERVICES OFFERED
- After School Care
- School Holiday / Vacation Care
Peterborough Special School[Map]
41 William Avenue
Warilla NSW 2528
- (02) 4255 8000 (Disability Trust Head Office Fairy Meadow)
- Please mention the eChildcare website when you contact this service.
- OPENING HOURS
- After School Care: 2:45pm - 5:45pm
- Vacation Care: 8am - 6pm
- THE CHILDREN
- The Disability Trust provides outside school hours care for people with disabilities and their families. The Trust is committed to efficient and effective services which are individualised & responsive and delivered within a framework of respect for human rights.
- DATE ESTABLISHED
- OWNERSHIP/ MANAGEMENT
- The Disability Trust
- On the Internet about The Disability Trust - After School & Vacation Care in Peterborough
The Disability Trust’s After School and Vacation Care services are held at a number of school based settings as well as a variety of communitySee more on their website
- See more details about Vacation Care or After School Hours Care at mychild.gov.au