Western Sydney University Early Learning Limited - Blacktown
Western Sydney University Early Learning Limited - Blacktown is a Child Care Centre in Quakers Hill.
- Long Day Care
- an Early Learning Program
Building U20, Education Precinct
University of Western Sydney
11 Eastern Rd
Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Rating: Exceeding NQS
(We last confirmed this status with the ACECQA on 3 Jul, 2022)
(02) 9852 4077Please mention the eChildcare website when you contact this service.
fax(02) 9852 4079
7:30am - 6pm Monday - Friday
50 children aged 6 weeks - pre-school age
- Meals and Snacks provided
- Date established - 1995
Formerly at this location -
This is a non-profit community based and managed centre.Centre ABN - 39 155 993 445
- UWS Early Learning Blacktown
- Nirimba Community Childrens Centre Inc
- View their National Quality Framework Ratings Chart on the ACECQA website
- Visit their website
- UWS childcare centres celebrate National Children's Week , October 21, 2011
Is your child at this service? Make this your homepage and the service's contact details will always be only a click away!