Advertiser: Montessori Punchbowl Pty Ltd (Punchbowl)
Montessori Punchbowl is seeking a Trainee to join our outstanding team in Punchbowl.
No previous experience required however you must have a love of working with young children.
CERT III TRAINEE ROLE:
To be eligible for our trainee role you must:
• Be over 17 years of age, an Australian citizen/permanent resident.
• You must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
• You have a genuine love for children and want to nurture them and help them to learn and grow.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a bubbly and outgoing personality
• Have a love for working with children
The successful applicant will complete a Certificate III in Children’s Services whilst they gain hands on practical experience whilst being supported & mentored by qualified educators.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the preparation and implementation of an educational program and activities.
• Developing a stimulating, fun and educational learning environment.
• Assisting with managing children’s needs, for example feeding and sleeping.
• Meeting the health and safety needs of all children.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Working with Children’s Check.
Employers and Recruiters! - Click to find out how your job vacancy could be here!
For your reference, this is the general location of Montessori Punchbowl Pty Ltd :
Please wait while the map loads...
All details are our best information - please confirm with your own enquiries.