Campbelltown City Council Family Day Care Scheme
Campbelltown City Council Family Day Care Scheme is a Family Day Care Co-ordination Unit in Campbelltown.
Is your child at this service? Make this your homepage and the service's contact details will always be only a click away!
- (Edit / Remove) (Feature this Centre) NAME
- Campbelltown City Council Family Day Care Scheme
44 Broughton St[Map]
Campbelltown NSW 2560
- ASSESSMENT and RATING
- Rating: Exceeding NQS (Last confirmed: 3 Dec, 2021)
- (02) 4645 4600
- (02) 4645 4443 (Council Office)
- Please mention the eChildcare website when you contact this service.
- fax(02) 4645 4798
- OPENING HOURS
- Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- DATE ESTABLISHED
- OWNERSHIP/ MANAGEMENT
- Campbelltown City Council
- This centre is provided by local government (ie. the local council, shire, city, etc).
- Centre ABN: 31 459 914 087
- On the Internet about Campbelltown City Council Family Day Care Scheme
Family Day Care is a unique, flexible home-based education and care service that offers a warm, safe, secure and stimulating home environment catering for children from 6 weeks to primary school age.See more on their website