St Giles Society Inc - North West Tasmania Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre
St Giles Society Inc - North West Tasmania Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre is a Child Care Centre in Burnie.
Is your child at this service? Make this your homepage and the service's contact details will always be only a click away!
- (Edit / Remove) (Feature this Centre) NAME
- St Giles Society Inc - North West Tasmania Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre
- SERVICES OFFERED
- Long Day Care
Level 1, 34 Alexander St[Map]
Burnie TAS 7320
- ASSESSMENT and RATING
- Rating: Exceeding NQS (Last confirmed: 15 Jan, 2021)
- (03) 6430 5779
- (03) 6454 1222
- Please mention the eChildcare website when you contact this service.
- OPENING HOURS
- 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
- THE CHILDREN
- 20 children aged birth - 7 years
- DATE ESTABLISHED
- OWNERSHIP/ MANAGEMENT
- Last change of Ownership or Management - 2016
- This is a non-profit community based and managed centre.
- On the Internet about St Giles Society Inc - North West Tasmania Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre
Our Burnie Centre is a purpose-built centre above the mainstream childcare service, Alexander Beetle House. This space allows for specialist learning opportunities and intensive therapy support with planned integration with ABH and the Burnie Community.See more on their website
- Burnie's specialist centre for autistic children now under StGiles umbrella , April 1, 2016
- Burnie Autism Early Learning Centre faces an end to federal funds, January 30, 2015