Reports from childcare workers over potential child abuse have increased more than 20 per as carers embrace Masonís Law even before it is officially enforced from July 1.
- Castle Hill Montessori AcademyCastle Hill, NSW (2154)
- Leichhardt Montessori AcademyLeichhardt, NSW (2040)
- Barangaroo Montessori AcademySydney, NSW (2000)
- Victoria Park Montessori AcademyZetland, NSW (2017)
- Croydon Montessori AcademyCroydon, NSW (2132)
- Entrada Montessori AcademyParramatta, NSW (2150)
- Lane Cove Montessori AcademyLane Cove North, NSW (2066)
- Penrith Montessori AcademyPenrith, NSW (2750)
- Smithfield Montessori AcademySmithfield, NSW (2164)
- Auburn Montessori AcademyAuburn, NSW (2144)
- Greenacre Montessori AcademyGreenacre, NSW (2190)
- North Parramatta Montessori AcademyNorth Parramatta, NSW (2151)
- Strathfield Montessori AcademyStrathfield, NSW (2135)
- Bankstown Montessori AcademyBankstown, NSW (2200)
- Alexandria Montessori AcademyAlexandria, NSW (2015)
- Macquarie Park Montessori AcademyMacquarie Park, NSW (2113)
- Glebe Montessori AcademyGlebe, NSW (2037)
- Condell Park Montessori AcademyCondell Park, NSW (2200)
- Engadine Montessori AcademyEngadine, NSW (2233)
- Gymea Montessori AcademyGymea, NSW (2227)
- Earlwood Montessori AcademyEarlwood, NSW (2206)
- Burwood Montessori AcademyBurwood, NSW (2134)
- Creative Kiddies ChildcareLurnea, NSW (2170)
- Daystars KillaraKillara, NSW (2071)
- Daystars Bardwell ValleyBardwell Valley, NSW (2207)
Childcare Services, Nationwide
- New South Wales
- Regional New South Wales
- Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Central Coast
- Mid North Coast
- Hunter Valley
- Central West
- Northern Rivers
- Southern Tablelands
- Hastings Macleay
- Western Plains
- Tweed Valley
- Southern Highlands
- New England
- Southern Coast
- North West Slopes
- Barwon River
- Snowy Mountains
- NSW Outback
- Barrier Range
- Northern Territory
- Brisbane and South East Queensland
- Regional Queensland
- South Australia
- Regional Victoria
- Western Australia
Latest Childcare News
Almost 500 Queensland childcare services were found to have been operating in breach of the law or relevant regulations last year.
The Chinese billionaire owner of the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas has sealed a $85 million deal to acquire Sparrow Early Learning, the operator of 24 centres across Queensland and Victoria.
The Federal Government is urging the New South Wales Government to do more to make the state's childcare centres compliant with the latest national standards introduced four years ago.
Former Australian of the Year Professor Fiona Stanley has urged the Federal Government to change its proposed child care package to better support Indigenous children. The University of Western Australia academic is worried the decision to move services into the mainstream funding system from 2018 will hurt vulnerable children.
Two men have been charged with fraud and another two have been questioned in a multi-million-dollar Australian Federal Police fraud investigation that has exposed gaping holes in Australia's childcare system.
Families battling to find childcare spots in inner-city Sydney will soon see some welcome relief, with four new childcare centres to open their doors by the end of the year. The City of Sydney has announced centres being built in Alexandria, Darlinghurst, Annandale and Green Square will be open by the end of the year, creating 294 new places.
Four of Queensland's largest childcare providers are still accepting unvaccinated children, despite a new law allowing centres to exclude them.
Families are facing waits of up to two years to get child care in some Perth suburbs and one in three of the cityís long daycare centres is booked out.
A childcare centre in Logan, south of Brisbane, has been closed following the sudden mysterious death of a toddler.