- Kids for the Future Family Day Care Pty LtdSmithfield, NSW (2164)
- Beaumaris Street Early Learning CentreEnfield, NSW (2136)
- Little Learners Early Education & Development CentreWhite Gum Valley, WA (6163)
- Creative Garden Early Learning - BanyoBanyo, QLD (4014)
- Strawberry Fields Cottage Child Care Centre, KanwalKanwal, NSW (2259)
- Happy Start Childcare Pty LtdLiverpool, NSW (2170)
- Montessori Learning Academy Pty Ltd - PunchbowlPunchbowl, NSW (2196)
- Aussom Family Day Care SchemeFootscray, VIC (3011)
- Cubbyhouse Childcare @ George StreetSydney, NSW (2000)
- Capalaba Child Care and Early Education CentreCapalaba, QLD (4157)
- Springfield Child Care and Early Education CentreSpringfield, QLD (4300)
- Karana Early Education CentreKarana Downs, QLD (4306)
- Little Joey's Pre-SchoolCambridge Park, NSW (2747)
- Nicky's Kids Town - Lane CoveLane Cove, NSW (2066)
- Rainbow Station Early Education CentreCasino, NSW (2470)
- Little Stars Child Care & KindergartenEndeavour Hills, VIC (3802)
- Kidikingdom Child Care - HillcrestHillcrest, QLD (4118)
- Kidikingdom Child Care - Waterford WestWaterford West, QLD (4133)
- Cabarita Beach Child Care ServicesCabarita Beach, NSW (2488)
- Farm Street Early Learning CentreNorth Rockhampton, QLD (4701)
- Yeladim Early Learning CentreVaucluse, NSW (2030)
- Bronte Kids PreschoolBronte, NSW (2024)
- Joey's Cottage PreschoolChipping Norton, NSW (2170)
- Shooting Stars Early Learning for Life Childcare CentreCranbourne North, VIC (3977)
- Sutherland's Childcare and Early Learning CentreDiamond Creek, VIC (3089)
Recent Job Ads
Childcare Services, Nationwide
- New South Wales
- Hunter Rural
- Mid North Coast (NSW)
- Central West (NSW)
- Northern Rivers
- Southern Highlands
- Central Coast (NSW)
- Hunter Urban
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
Latest Childcare News
The Abbott government is asking childcare providers to “do the right thing” and hand back $62.5 million given to them to improve wages in the poorly paid sector, in a move slammed by Labor as a broken election promise.Read the whole story at the Brisbane Times website.
Australia's best-paid women are demanding tax write-offs for childcare fees and taxpayer-funded maternity leave.Read the whole story at the NT News website.
SA schools will be able to outsource after-hours care to a list of pre-approved providers, a move the State Government says will help reduce the burden on governing councils.Read the whole story at the news.com.au website.
Childcare costs return to work (Jul 21)
Mothers are saying no to full-time work -- and even refusing to return to the workforce at all -- because of the high cost and confusion of finding childcare.Read the whole story at The Mercury website.
How do your childcare costs add up? (Jul 21)
Australian parents fork out more for childcare than families in the United Kingdom or Norway but still don't come close to paying Swiss prices.Read the whole story at the ABC News website.
Big fines for childcare centres (Jun 23)
Fifty WA childcare providers breached State regulations in the past year, with legal action or licence suspensions pursued against 11 services for problems including inadequate supervision and failing to report a child's hospital visit to authorities.Read the whole story at The West Australian website.
Reports that childcare fees have risen by an average of 11 per cent in the past year seem to have sprung Prime Minister Julia Gillard into action.Read the whole story at the ABC News website.
Calls for the federal government to extend the June 2013 deadline for when Victorian kindergartens must provide 15-hour programs for four-year-olds appear to have fallen on deaf ears.Read the whole story at The Age website.
Childcare staff talk about how little the rise in minimum wage will help themRead the whole story at the Herald Sun website.
Childcare providers assure parents that Canberra centres are safe from the kind of inferno that killed 13 children, including three New Zealand triplets, in a Qatari crèche this week.Read the whole story at the Canberra Times website.