The Federal Government is urging the New South Wales Government to do more to make the state's childcare centres compliant with the latest national standards introduced four years ago.
- Rainbows Early Learning CentreSingleton, NSW (2330)
- Giggles Day Care CentreCooloongup, WA (6168)
- Surfside KidzSurfside, NSW (2536)
- Pitt St KindyNorth Nowra, NSW (2541)
- Boombalee KidzWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Wollongong Lollipop KidzWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Happy Start Early Learning CentreMount Pritchard, NSW (2170)
- Happy Faces Child Care Centre and KindergartenMill Park, VIC (3082)
- Little Learners Early Education & Development CentreWhite Gum Valley, WA (6162)
- Strawberry Fields Cottage Child Care Centre KanwalKanwal, NSW (2259)
- Evergreen Early Education Centre Pty LtdSt Marys, NSW (2760)
- Happy Start Childcare Pty LtdLiverpool, NSW (2170)
- Capalaba Child Care and Early Education CentreCapalaba, QLD (4157)
- Karana Early Education CentreKarana Downs, QLD (4306)
- Springfield Child Care and Early Education CentreSpringfield, QLD (4300)
- Little Joey's Pre-SchoolCambridge Park, NSW (2747)
- Creative Kiddies ChildcareLurnea, NSW (2170)
- Wollongong Cottage KindergartenWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Yeladim Early Learning CentreVaucluse, NSW (2030)
- Bronte Kids PreschoolBronte, NSW (2024)
- Watch Me Grow Early Learning CentreWantirna, VIC (3152)
- Joey's Cottage PreschoolChipping Norton, NSW (2170)
- Rainbow Corner Child Care CentreEdens Landing, QLD (4207)
- Hari Hari KidsFootscray, VIC (3011)
- Shooting Stars Early Learning for Life Childcare CentreCranbourne North, VIC (3977)
Childcare Services, Nationwide
- New South Wales
- Regional New South Wales
- Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Central Coast
- Mid North Coast
- Hunter Valley
- Northern Rivers
- Central West
- Southern Tablelands
- Hastings Macleay
- Western Plains
- Tweed Valley
- Southern Highlands
- Southern Coast
- New England
- North West Slopes
- Barwon River
- Snowy Mountains
- NSW Outback
- Barrier Range
- Northern Territory
- Brisbane and South East Queensland
- Regional Queensland
- South Australia
- Regional Victoria
- Western Australia
Latest Childcare News
Former Australian of the Year Professor Fiona Stanley has urged the Federal Government to change its proposed child care package to better support Indigenous children. The University of Western Australia academic is worried the decision to move services into the mainstream funding system from 2018 will hurt vulnerable children.
Two men have been charged with fraud and another two have been questioned in a multi-million-dollar Australian Federal Police fraud investigation that has exposed gaping holes in Australia's childcare system.
Families battling to find childcare spots in inner-city Sydney will soon see some welcome relief, with four new childcare centres to open their doors by the end of the year. The City of Sydney has announced centres being built in Alexandria, Darlinghurst, Annandale and Green Square will be open by the end of the year, creating 294 new places.
Four of Queensland's largest childcare providers are still accepting unvaccinated children, despite a new law allowing centres to exclude them.
Families are facing waits of up to two years to get child care in some Perth suburbs and one in three of the city’s long daycare centres is booked out.
A childcare centre in Logan, south of Brisbane, has been closed following the sudden mysterious death of a toddler.
The Australian Childcare Alliance says it is worried a Senate inquiry into the Government's planned overhaul of the sector will only hear limited evidence.
ASIC, the corporate watchdog, says it has closed its investigations into the collapse after the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions determined there was no reasonable prospect of a conviction flowing from any further criminal charges against company chiefs.
The ACECQA have released a very readable report on the state of the industry. Childcare is a big industry!