The Chinese billionaire owner of the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas has sealed a $85 million deal to acquire Sparrow Early Learning, the operator of 24 centres across Queensland and Victoria.
- Entrada Montessori Academy Pty LtdParramatta, NSW (2150)
- Stokes Street Montessori AcademyLane Cove North, NSW (2066)
- Penrith Montessori Academy Pty LtdPenrith, NSW (2750)
- Smithfield Montessori AcademySmithfield, NSW (2164)
- Auburn Montessori Academy Pty LtdAuburn, NSW (2144)
- Burwood Montessori Academy Pty LtdBurwood, NSW (2134)
- Montessori Academy Pty Ltd - Castle HillCastle Hill, NSW (2154)
- Condell Park Montessori Academy Pty LtdCondell Park, NSW (2200)
- Montessori Academy Pty Ltd - GreenacreGreenacre, NSW (2190)
- Parramatta Montessori Academy Pty LtdNorth Parramatta, NSW (2151)
- Strathfield Montessori Academy Pty LtdStrathfield, NSW (2135)
- Hoxton Park Montessori AcademyHoxton Park, NSW (2171)
- Earlwood Montessori Academy Pty LtdEarlwood, NSW (2206)
- Engadine Montessori Academy Pty LtdEngadine, NSW (2233)
- Glebe Montessori Academy Pty LtdGlebe, NSW (2037)
- Macquarie Montessori Academy Pty LtdMacquarie Park, NSW (2113)
- Greenway Montessori AcademyWest Hoxton, NSW (2171)
- Montessori Academy Pty Ltd - CroydonCroydon, NSW (2132)
- Victoria Park Montessori Academy Pty LtdZetland, NSW (2017)
- Barangaroo Montessori Academy Pty LtdSydney, NSW (2000)
- Leichhardt Montessori Academy Pty LtdLeichhardt, NSW (2040)
- Montessori on King Pty LtdSydney, NSW (2000)
- Little Joey's Pre-SchoolCambridge Park, NSW (2747)
- Creative Kiddies ChildcareLurnea, NSW (2170)
- Wollongong Cottage KindergartenWollongong, NSW (2500)
Childcare Services, Nationwide
- New South Wales
- Regional New South Wales
- Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Central Coast
- Mid North Coast
- Hunter Valley
- Northern Rivers
- Central West
- Southern Tablelands
- Hastings Macleay
- Western Plains
- Tweed Valley
- Southern Highlands
- Southern Coast
- New England
- North West Slopes
- Barwon River
- Snowy Mountains
- NSW Outback
- Barrier Range
- Northern Territory
- Brisbane and South East Queensland
- Regional Queensland
- South Australia
- Regional Victoria
- Western Australia
Latest Childcare News
The Federal Government is urging the New South Wales Government to do more to make the state's childcare centres compliant with the latest national standards introduced four years ago.
Former Australian of the Year Professor Fiona Stanley has urged the Federal Government to change its proposed child care package to better support Indigenous children. The University of Western Australia academic is worried the decision to move services into the mainstream funding system from 2018 will hurt vulnerable children.
Two men have been charged with fraud and another two have been questioned in a multi-million-dollar Australian Federal Police fraud investigation that has exposed gaping holes in Australia's childcare system.
Families battling to find childcare spots in inner-city Sydney will soon see some welcome relief, with four new childcare centres to open their doors by the end of the year. The City of Sydney has announced centres being built in Alexandria, Darlinghurst, Annandale and Green Square will be open by the end of the year, creating 294 new places.
Four of Queensland's largest childcare providers are still accepting unvaccinated children, despite a new law allowing centres to exclude them.
Families are facing waits of up to two years to get child care in some Perth suburbs and one in three of the city’s long daycare centres is booked out.
A childcare centre in Logan, south of Brisbane, has been closed following the sudden mysterious death of a toddler.
The Australian Childcare Alliance says it is worried a Senate inquiry into the Government's planned overhaul of the sector will only hear limited evidence.
ASIC, the corporate watchdog, says it has closed its investigations into the collapse after the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions determined there was no reasonable prospect of a conviction flowing from any further criminal charges against company chiefs.