A discussion of why childcare can be hard to get, and a summary of the changes out of the budget - a good read! :)
- Joey's Cottage PreschoolChipping Norton, NSW (2170)
- Shooting Stars Early Learning for Life Childcare CentreCranbourne North, VIC (3977)
- Sutherland's Childcare and Early Learning CentreDiamond Creek, VIC (3089)
- Surfside KidzSurfside, NSW (2536)
- Rainbows Early Learning CentreSingleton, NSW (2330)
- Wollongong Lollipop KidzWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Giggles Day Care CentreCooloongup, WA (6168)
- Pitt St KindyNorth Nowra, NSW (2541)
- Boombalee KidzWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Happy Start Early Learning CentreMount Pritchard, NSW (2170)
- Barangaroo Montessori Academy Pty LtdSydney, NSW (2000)
- Victoria Park Montessori Academy Pty LtdZetland, NSW (2017)
- Leichhardt Montessori Academy Pty LtdLeichhardt, NSW (2040)
- Montessori Academy Pty Ltd - CroydonCroydon, NSW (2132)
- Entrada Montessori Academy Pty LtdParramatta, NSW (2150)
- Penrith Montessori Academy Pty LtdPenrith, NSW (2750)
- Smithfield Montessori AcademySmithfield, NSW (2164)
- Auburn Montessori Academy Pty LtdAuburn, NSW (2144)
- Burwood Montessori Academy Pty LtdBurwood, NSW (2134)
- Stokes Street Montessori AcademyLane Cove North, NSW (2066)
- Strathfield Montessori Academy Pty LtdStrathfield, NSW (2135)
- Montessori Academy Pty Ltd - GreenacreGreenacre, NSW (2190)
- Parramatta Montessori Academy Pty LtdNorth Parramatta, NSW (2151)
- Condell Park Montessori Academy Pty LtdCondell Park, NSW (2200)
- Montessori Academy Pty Ltd - Castle HillCastle Hill, NSW (2154)
Childcare Services, Nationwide
- New South Wales
- Hunter Rural
- Mid North Coast (NSW)
- Central West (NSW)
- Northern Rivers
- Southern Highlands
- Central Coast (NSW)
- Hunter Urban
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
Latest Childcare News
The Abbott government is asking childcare providers to "do the right thing" and hand back $62.5 million given to them to improve wages in the poorly paid sector, in a move slammed by Labor as a broken election promise.
Australia's best-paid women are demanding tax write-offs for childcare fees and taxpayer-funded maternity leave.
SA schools will be able to outsource after-hours care to a list of pre-approved providers, a move the State Government says will help reduce the burden on governing councils.
Mothers are saying no to full-time work -- and even refusing to return to the workforce at all -- because of the high cost and confusion of finding childcare.
Australian parents fork out more for childcare than families in the United Kingdom or Norway but still don't come close to paying Swiss prices.
Fifty WA childcare providers breached State regulations in the past year, with legal action or licence suspensions pursued against 11 services for problems including inadequate supervision and failing to report a child's hospital visit to authorities.
Reports that childcare fees have risen by an average of 11 per cent in the past year seem to have sprung Prime Minister Julia Gillard into action.
Calls for the federal government to extend the June 2013 deadline for when Victorian kindergartens must provide 15-hour programs for four-year-olds appear to have fallen on deaf ears.
Childcare staff talk about how little the rise in minimum wage will help them