- The Royal Women's Hospital Child Care CentreParkville, VIC (3052)
- Moorooka Early Learning CentreMoorooka, QLD (4105)
- Sutherland's Childcare and Early Learning CentreDiamond Creek, VIC (3089)
- Adeona Early Exploration Centre NoosavilleNoosaville, QLD (4566)
- Embracing Children Before, After Kindy/ School & Saturday CareKarratha, WA (6714)
- Brisbane Kids Family Day CareInala, QLD (4077)
- Pitt St KindyNorth Nowra, NSW (2541)
- Boombalee KidzWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Wollongong Lollipop KidzWollongong, NSW (2500)
- Doncaster Early Learning Childcare & KindergartenDoncaster, VIC (3108)
- Happy Start Early Learning Centre Pty LtdMount Pritchard, NSW (2170)
- Little Wonderland Child CareCarole Park, QLD (4300)
- Orchard Hills Pre SchoolOrchard Hills, NSW (2748)
- Giggles Day Care CentreCooloongup, WA (6168)
- Creative Garden Early Learning Centre BanyoBanyo, QLD (4014)
- Pandanus KindergartenBerrimah, NT (0828)
- Mary's Little Lambs Early Learning CentreBox Hill North, VIC (3129)
- Happy Start Childcare Pty LtdLiverpool, NSW (2170)
- Bee on HadfieldBusselton, WA (6280)
- Busselton Early EducationBusselton, WA (6280)
- Marys KindyHaberfield, NSW (2045)
- Milestone Kindergarten and Early Childhood CentreCroydon, VIC (3136)
- Charlie Brown Child Care CentreWantirna South, VIC (3152)
- Karana Early Education CentreKarana Downs, QLD (4306)
- Wheelers Hill Child Care CentreWheelers Hill, VIC (3150)
Recent Job Ads
- Early Childhood Teacher - Gwynneville NSW 2500
- Qualified Early Childhood Educator - Melton West
- Trainer - Werribee VIC 3030
- Kindergarten Teacher - Tarneit VIC 3029
- Group Leader - Bundaberg
- Director - Wollongong
- Early Childhood Assistant - Whitebridge NSW 2290
- Traineeship - Wollongong
- Early Childhood Teacher - Westmar
- Kindergarten Teacher - Southport QLD 4215
- More Childcare Jobs
Childcare Services, Nationwide
- New South Wales
- Hunter Rural
- Mid North Coast (NSW)
- Central West (NSW)
- Northern Rivers
- Southern Highlands
- Central Coast (NSW)
- Hunter Urban
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Latest Childcare News
Big fines for childcare centres (Jun 23)
Fifty WA childcare providers breached State regulations in the past year, with legal action or licence suspensions pursued against 11 services for problems including inadequate supervision and failing to report a child's hospital visit to authorities.Read the whole story at The West Australian website.
Reports that childcare fees have risen by an average of 11 per cent in the past year seem to have sprung Prime Minister Julia Gillard into action.Read the whole story at the ABC News website.
Calls for the federal government to extend the June 2013 deadline for when Victorian kindergartens must provide 15-hour programs for four-year-olds appear to have fallen on deaf ears.Read the whole story at The Age website.
Childcare staff talk about how little the rise in minimum wage will help themRead the whole story at the Herald Sun website.
Childcare providers assure parents that Canberra centres are safe from the kind of inferno that killed 13 children, including three New Zealand triplets, in a Qatari crèche this week.Read the whole story at the Canberra Times website.
A child care worker convicted of assaulting her twin daughters with an electrical cord has won the right to keep her bluecard so she can continue working with children.Read the whole story at the Courier Mail website.
Daycare 'swap' OK for rebates (May 30)
Family daycare operators who send their children to another creche could still claim the childcare rebate if they're eligible, a senate committee has heard.Read the whole story at the Sydney Morning Herald website.
$4m for Canberra child care (May 30)
The ACT Government will spend more than $4 million on child care and community facilities in next week's budget. That figure is down from the $9 million in last year's budget, which was spent upgrading nine childcare centres to provide places for 170 children.Read the whole story at the ABC News website.
The federal government warned it would publicly name childcare centres using reforms as an excuse to jack up prices after one centre tried to gouge parents an extra $46 a day.Read the whole story at the Daily Telegraph website.
Children would be given trees to climb in, a creek to explore and material to build cubby houses under proposals for a new childcare centre and kindergarten which aims to buck the trend of wrapping them in cotton wool. The proposal by C&K comes as the organisation dedicates an entire weekend conference to the topic of "children's right to childhood" and the consequences of risk aversion.Read the whole story at the Courier Mail website.